|Alternatively, you may download a PDF form and mail or fax it back to us.|
About ILA MembershipLearn more about ILA membership benefits and dues below. You may access our online membership application forms by using the buttons on the right-hand side of the page or download a PDF form to mail or fax back to us (contact information is listed on the left-hand side of your screen).
Networking and Learning:
- Leadership Perspectives Webinar Series: Live sessions featuring presenters from many sectors and disciplines – also available on-demand
- The ILA Virtual Community: Connect, collaborate, and contribute in this space designed for interaction and networking
- Member Communities: join niche networks of members to explore leadership through the lens of shared interests and experiences
- Discounted conference registration: Save on the cost of attending the ILA's conferences
- Member Directory: Find and connect with potential mentors, research collaborators, and more
- Member-submitted articles: Opportunity to write an article for the Member Connector newsletter*
- Volunteer opportunities: Take a leadership role in a member community or on the ILA board
Subscriptions and Tools:
- Free journal subscriptions: Gain online access to the Journal of Leadership Studies, Leadership Quarterly, and Leadership and the Humanities
- Building Leadership Bridges: Receive a free copy of the ILA's peer-reviewed annual thematic book (Full members only - student members may purchase the book at the discounted member rate)
- The Member Connector: Keep up with ILA news and this monthly newsletter, featuring interviews with prominent authors
- Routledge Books: Receive a 20% discount and free shipping (both U.S. and international) on orders over $35/£30 from Routledge and Psychology Press books.
- Article and Chapter Excerpts: Access downloadable chapters from the latest leadership books and archived selections
- Wiley Books: Save 35% off print books on Wiley.com.
Additional benefits for group members:
* Please see ILA publications policy for details
In addition to all these great benefits, your membership will contribute to the continued development of a global network for all those who practice, study and teach leadership.
The membership structure strives to serve the needs of ILA's diverse constituencies while maintaining fairness and simplicity.
- Individual membership dues dues are based on individual annual income. A generous discount is given to renewing members.
- Group membership dues are based on the type of organization. Additional Group Associates enjoy a group discount; their dues are based on their annual income.
- Students may enjoy special individual, renewal, and group associate rates.
Contact our Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 470-4818 ext. 104.