The Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award
The International Leadership Association (ILA) and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) are pleased to partner to sponsor the annual Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award to recognize outstanding unpublished papers by undergraduate and graduate students. The award is named in honor of the distinguished scholar and former Chief Executive Officer of the Center.
2015 Call for Papers
Please read submission requirements carefully. All entrants must:
Upload three PDF formatted documents (MS Word documents will not be accepted):
- The first PDF should only include the manuscript with the title of the paper on the first page. Do not include the author's name or contact information.
- The second 2-3 page PDF should only include the abstract with the title of the paper on the cover page.
- The third PDF should be a letter on university letterhead from one faculty member certifying that a student wrote the paper. All three PDF documents should be attached to the submission form and sent together. Separate attachments will not be accepted.
Papers are limited to 30 double-spaced pages, excluding title page, abstract, figures, tables, and references. Papers should be prepared according to the sixth edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m., EDT on Friday, June 12, 2015.
Submit entries at: https://ccl.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cPdk1Nawskop6kt. Contact the CCL at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
The winner of this year's award will receive:
- $1,000 cash prize
- Travel and Lodging (up to two nights), and Complimentary Registration to ILA's 17th Annual Conference, Oct. 14 - Oct. 17, 2015 in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Complimentary 1-year membership in the ILA
- Recognition at the ILA conference and in various multi-media ILA publications
2014 Award Winner
Narcissism and Leadership: A Meta-Analytic Review of Linear and Nonlinear Relationships
Click to learn more about Emily Grijalva and to read a Complete Abstract of the winning paper.