Set Your Time Zone
All dates and times listed in the online program are Eastern Daylight Time EDT (New York City, UTC-04:00]. You can set your time zone preference so that the program displays both New York time and your local time. The first time you visit the online program, you will be prompted to set your time zone.
Select your time zone from the dropdown list. It’s organized alphabetically by world region and major city. Note that not all cities/towns are included; look for a major city in your time zone. Then click on “Set Timezone.”
Session information will display session times in Eastern Daylight Time and, in parentheses, your preferred time zone.
Log In to the Online Program
Logging in to the online program will allow you to:
1. Go to the online program at https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/ila/wlc20/.
2. Click on the “Sign In” link in the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page OR click on the lock symbol in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your ILA username and password (the same ones you used to register for the conference). Do not create a new account. You will be returned to the main online program page.
Save or Change Your Time Zone Preference
To save your time zone preference or to change a previously set time zone, click on “Change Preferences” under the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page.
1. Log in to the online program (see instructions directly above).
2. Click on “Change Preferences” under the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page.
3. If needed, select a new time zone from the dropdown list. Check the box to “Save for future use” and click “Set Timezone”. Your time zone will be saved and you will not have to set it again.
Explore the program book PDF or visit the online program to read descriptions of sessions. Decide in advance or the day of which sessions you want to attend.
Please note, in honor of our original in-person host for the conference, all Zoom meeting locations are named after physical locations at the Women’s Leadership Institute at the College of Saint Rose or the surrounding area of Albany, New York.
There are several ways to explore sessions in the online program using the Browse/Search filters found on the left side of the page. You do not have to log in to browse the program; however log in is required to create a personal schedule, access the Zoom links, and view recordings (more below).
Browse By Day: Select a specific day of the conference to see that day’s list of sessions in chronological order. Click on a session title to see full details (descriptions, presenters, etc.).
Browse By Theme/Stream: Concurrent sessions are categorized by overarching themes. This browsing option allows you to quickly find sessions pertaining to:
Specials events such as conversations, the plenary session, virtual tour, etc., are listed under the Women & Leadership Conference heading.
Browse By Session Type: Use this browsing option to explore by session format.
Search: Already know a session you want to attend? Enter a presenter’s name or all or part of a session title in the search field at the top of the page.
As you find sessions of interest, add them to your Personal Schedule so you can easily find and access Zoom links for the sessions you want to attend. You must log in to the online program to create, save, and access your personal schedule.
Add Sessions to Your Personal Schedule
1. Go to the online program at https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/ila/wlc20/ and log in.
2. Use the Browse/Search filters on the left side of the page or enter the session title at the top of the page. Click on the title of the session.
3. Click on the “Add to Personal Schedule” button at the top of the Session Summary.
The button will change once the session has been added to your schedule.
Viewing Your Personal Schedule
You must be logged into the online program to access your personal schedule.
1. Log in to the online program, if you are not already.
2. Select “Personal Schedule” in the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page.
Click on the calendar icon at the top right of any page.
3. Sessions you added to your Personal Schedule will be listed in chronological order. Click on a title to see session details.
To remove a session, simply click on the calendar icon to the left of the session and it will be removed from the list.
Presenters are encouraged to upload supplemental materials to the online program. These resources might include handouts, papers, program information, flyers, etc., for use during or after the session.
You can access resources one of two ways.
If resources have been provided, a “Download” button will appear above the presentation/session title on the session summary page in the online program. Click on “Download” and the material will open in a new window/tab.