|INDIVIDUAL STUDENT MEMBER|
|GROUP STUDENT MEMBER|
|Alternatively, you may download & print a membership form and mail or fax it back to us.|
|Questions? Contact our Membership Manager at email@example.com|
ILA Student Memberships
Students are the future of the association. The ILA offers a special student membership designed to help you further your professionalization, access the latest research, share your unique experiences with other students, and network with established members of the field.
Currently, Student Membership benefits include:
Networking and Learning:
- Leadership Perspectives Webinar Series: Live sessions featuring presenters from many sectors and disciplines – also available on-demand
- The ILA Virtual Community: Connect, collaborate, and contribute in this space designed for interaction and networking
- Member Communities: join niche networks of members to explore leadership through the lens of shared interests and experiences
- Discounted conference registration: Save on the cost of attending the ILA's conferences
- Member Directory: Find and connect with potential mentors, research collaborators, and more
- Member-submitted articles: Opportunity to write an article for the Member Connector newsletter*
- Volunteer opportunities: Take a leadership role in a member community or on the ILA board
Subscriptions and Tools:
- Free journal subscriptions: Gain online access to the Journal of Leadership Studies, Leadership Quarterly, and Leadership and the Humanities
- Building Leadership Bridges: Receive a free copy of the ILA's peer-reviewed annual thematic book (Full members only - student members may purchase the book at the discounted member rate)
- The Member Connector: Keep up with ILA news and this monthly newsletter, featuring interviews with prominent authors
- Taylor & Francis Books: Receive a 20% discount and free shipping (both U.S. and international) on Routledge and Psychology Press books.
- Article and Chapter Excerpts: Access downloadable chapters from the latest leadership books and archived selections
- Wiley Books: Save 35% off print books on Wiley.com.
Special Student Opportunities:
- Opportunity to participate in the student case competition, conference colleagues, and special young leader networking events at the annual global conference
- Opportunity to submit to the Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award
- Opportunity to submit to the Fredric M Jablin Doctoral Dissertation Award
In addition to all these great benefits, your membership will contribute to the continued development of a global network for all those who practice, study and teach leadership.
Annual Membership Dues
The ILA supports the active development and professionalization of students studying leadership and related fields. To be fair and inclusive, as well as promote that professionalization, student memberships are significantly discounted from individual memberships.