- Conference Call for Proposals
Deadline: February 1, 2017.
- Conference Registration
Online conference registration opens on April 15, 2017. Learn more.
CFP Submission Deadline: February 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM ET | Submit Your Proposal
Each Presentation Track offers proposal guidelines and keywords that best represent their interest for this year's conference. These guidelines are offered to assist and are by no means limitations.
Important DatesFeb. 1, 2017: CFP Closes
Feb. 16, 2017: Reviewer assignments completed; reviewers advised assignments made and begin their work
Feb. 16 - March 10, 2017: Review Period
The ILA is seeking peer reviewers to evaluate proposals for the 19th Annual ILA Global Conference in Brussels, Belgium. Volunteers may review and recommend proposals within their areas of expertise based on the conference Track Descriptions. The ILA uses a rigorous 3-step Submission Review Process and various Evaluation Criteria.
Reviewers commit to evaluating a minimum of 10 proposals if volunteering for the Business Leadership, Leadership Development, Leadership Education, Public Leadership, and/or Youth Leadership tracks and 3 proposals if volunteering for the Leadership Scholarship track. Most reviews will entail reading an abstract (~20 minutes) and reviewing it (~20 minutes). Submissions with papers attached may require additional time, dependent upon the length of the paper. Submissions will be distributed for review by February 16, 2017 and must be completed by March 10, 2017 using the online review system.
Please note: If you volunteer for two tracks (maximum you may volunteer for) you will be assigned the maximum number of proposals per track. If you only wish to review one set of proposals, please select the ONE track you feel you are best suited to review.
Ready to Volunteer?
- Log in at http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/ila/ila17/ using your ILA username and password. If you do not have ILA credentials, click on the "Create a New Account" link at the bottom of the login section.
- Once logged in, click on the "Volunteer to be a Reviewer" link on the Submitter Menu.
- Read the "Acknowledgement of Terms" and select "Yes". Click "Accept and Continue".
- Check the "Reviewer" box for the track(s) for which you are willing to review. Click Accept & Continue when you have completed your selection.
- You'll now see a summary of your selections with an X next to each track for which you have volunteered. If you need to make any changes, click the "Edit" button in the bottom, left-hand corner; otherwise, click the "Accept and Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- You'll now be returned to the main menu and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address in your ILA profile.