JOIN THE GLOBAL
The world needs better leadership and ILA's mission of promoting a deeper understanding of leadership knowledge and practice for the greater good aims to make a difference. Come learn and contribute to more integrated leadership thinking, practices, and solutions that can positively impact our complex global environment.
- Online Program Book Posted October 25
View the program book you'll be handed in Atlanta.
- New Conference Opportunities Announced
Run, write, or meditate to begin each day at the conference with reflection! Learn more.
- Concurrent Session Guide Now Online
Search the program by track, person, topic, presentation type, and more.
- Tweet the Conference
Tweet your acceptance and attendance using #ILA2016Atlanta and @the_ILA
EXPERIENCE ILA's ANNUAL GLOBAL CONFERENCE
- View the program book you'll be handed in Atlanta. Remember, to make a personal schedule for concurrent sessions, visit the online concurrent session guide.
- 200+ workshops, papers, panels, and presentations
- Full- and half-day pre- and post-conference deep-dive intensive workshops
- Thought-provoking, dynamic plenary speakers
- A world-class city with unique venues for exploring the conference theme
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with 1,200+ attendees from over 50 countries
- Exhibitors from across the globe and an onsite leadership bookstore with a meet the leadership authors reception
- Opening reception at the National Center for Civil & Human Rights
- Unique after hours networking opportunities in the city each evening including Artisan Beer Tour, Escape the Room, Agatha's, and Cabaret
Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency today before ILA's room block sells out!
View travel information to Atlanta, including discounted airfares!
Gill Robinson Hickman
George A. Papandreou
WHEN AND WHERE
The reservation deadline for booking rooms at the special ILA rate is Saturday, October 15 or until the ILA block is full.
TAKE IT FROM THE ATTENDEES...
Would recommend the ILA annual global conference after attending
Sandra J. Peart Dean, Jepson School of Leadership Studies, University of Richmond
Jim Ludema Director, Center for Values-Driven Leadership, Benedictine University
Mehgan Cabrera Royal Roads University
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
|Questions? Contact us at +1 (202) 470-4818 or email@example.com.|