JOIN THE GLOBAL
The world needs better leadership and ILA's mission of promoting a deeper understanding of leadership knowledge and practice for the greater good aims to make a difference. Come learn and contribute to more integrated leadership thinking, practices, and solutions that can positively impact our complex global environment.
- New Plenary Speakers Confirmed
African Union Ambassador Ajay Bramdeo and Former Prime Minister of Greece George A. Papandreou to keynote at ILA 2016
- ILA Hotel Block Deadline Approaches
The reservation deadline for booking rooms at the special ILA rate at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta hotel is Friday, October 7 or until the ILA block if full.
- New Conference Opportunities Announced
Run, write, or meditate to begin each day at the conference with reflection! Learn more.
- Concurrent Session Program Now Online
Search the program by track, person, topic, presentation type, and more.
- Conference Registration
Register online today before rates go up in October!
- SAGE Most Publishable Leadership Education Paper
Winners of the 2016 Award have been announced! Learn more.
- Tweet the Conference
Tweet your acceptance and attendance using #ILA2016Atlanta and @the_ILA
EXPERIENCE ILA's ANNUAL GLOBAL CONFERENCE
- 200+ workshops, papers, panels, and presentations
- Full- and half-day pre- and post-conference deep-dive intensive workshops
- Thought-provoking, dynamic plenary speakers
- A world-class city with unique venues for exploring the conference theme
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with 1,200+ attendees from over 50 countries
- Exhibitors from across the globe and an onsite leadership bookstore with a meet the leadership authors reception
- Opening reception at the National Center for Civil & Human Rights
- Unique after hours networking opportunities in the city each evening including Artisan Beer Tour, Escape the Room, Agatha's, and Cabaret
Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency today before ILA's room block sells out!
View travel information to Atlanta, including discounted airfares!
Gill Robinson Hickman
George A. Papandreou
WHEN AND WHERE
The reservation deadline for booking rooms at the special ILA rate is Friday, October 7 or until the ILA block if full.
TAKE IT FROM THE ATTENDEES...
Would recommend the ILA annual global conference after attending
Sandra J. Peart Dean, Jepson School of Leadership Studies, University of Richmond
Jim Ludema Director, Center for Values-Driven Leadership, Benedictine University
Mehgan Cabrera Royal Roads University
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
| See the complete list of
2016 ILA sponsors
|Questions? Contact us at +1 (202) 470-4818 or email@example.com.|